Monday, November 30, 2009

Just Another Monday

Sundays and Mondays are my days off so today was a lazy day. It wasn't that much of a nice day it was rainy and cold. So most of the day I watched movies and I took a nap. Mark and I will probably hang out when he gets off work. Most likely we will just watch a movie or something since he is feeling under the weather. I think that he maybe coming down with the H1N1 i really hope not i don't wish that upon anyone. My brother has it right now but he is pretty much over it. When I had it I had it for nine days and really couldn't even move or eat its terrible. I will be praying for him to feel better he can't really afford it will his job he workd at JBA and fixes cars and he is really good and it. He surprises me so much with what he does.

Well im gonna go on with the rest of my day.

I will leave you with this quote
"There is no end. There is no beginning. There is only the passion of life." - Federico Fellini

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a relaxing day....I sometimes like days like that....hope Mark is feeling better soon, and hope it isn't the same thing all you have had.

    Hugs sweetie,
    Me

    ReplyDelete