Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Busy Tuesday

Well i went and saw Mark last night and its not the H1N1 I'm so happy. I talked to him today on his lunch break and he said he is starting to feel better which is fantasic! Today had been a pretty busy day so far. I woke up cleaned my room for the most part i still need to wash my clothes i will probably do that when i get home from work. I worked on my blanket i am making as a gift for Christmas. Can you believe its December 1st? Where did this year go? I worked on that pretty much until now. I got on facebook and worked on my farm and that other stuff. Now i am waiting for 3:15 to come around to leave for work. Tonight i will probably just get home and relax and work on my blanket again. lol it is very relaxing and I need to finish it. Well im gonna finish getting ready for work.

I will leave you with this quote

" It is far more powerful to live your truth then to preach it"

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a busy day yesterday. I forgot to check in on you yesterday. Glad Mark is feeling better and it isn't what all of you have had. Have a great day today!

    ReplyDelete