Sunday, December 13, 2009

Been Gone Awhile

Sorry i havent been on lately i have been so busy with work and with everyone. This weekend pretty much flew. Friday i went ice skating with Mark,Robert and his girlfriend. Can I say freezing wow. My socks were a little short so i have a bad burn on my left leg. We actually are gonna go again this friday i think. Saturday i was completely slammed with work at work didnt really stop much. Mark came over sat after i got home and we all hung out and everyone was here. Sunday morning wes and mark made chocolate pancakes for steph and I. Today i didnt do much I took two naps and finished my blanket. Thats pretty much it so all is well and i am happy to have off the next two days!

2 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy....glad to hear your finished your blanket. My weekend was pretty laid back...took it easy for the most part. Michael and I did go see " The Blind Side". Good movie.
    Can't wait to see you! Love you sweetie.
    Hugs,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chocolate chip pancakes were awesome <3 We are lucky girls to have the guys we do!!!

    ReplyDelete