Friday, December 4, 2009

Thursday

Sorry i didnt get to it last night i just was so tired after work. I went to Walmart yesterday to get more yarn because i was out and that yarn has given me the hardest time everytime i need it it gets knotted. This may take longer than expected lol. We were really busy at work yesterday so i didnt really get to work on it. I got home Mark came over and we hung out with Derek and watched Friday Night Lights. Love that movie. I didnt even watch the whole movie i was dead. This morning i woke up to my sister asking if she could borrow my sweatshirt. Then was up so i started working on the blanket again it didnt last long i have to fix this yarn first. I have been watching a movie but i need to start getting ready for work. Working at three then MArk and i are having a Movie Date. Cant wait. He spoils me :) I will have to let yall know how it goes tomorrow.
Much love
I will leave you with this quote
"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."

No comments:

Post a Comment