Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What a day

I feel like i havent stopped today i woke up this morning jumped right into working on my blanket. Got in the shower headed to the bank and got gas then headed off to work and was super busy at work. My feet do hurt. I went to Marks house after work and i had this guy follow me up 97 in the pouring rain and he was on my tail and then decided to turn on his brights like thats gonna make me go faster. I hate people that do that. I was going a little over the speed limit anyway. Then i got to his house and waited about fourty mins till he got home he worked late. Then we headed to Wal mart i needed more yarn for my blanket but they didnt have my color ran over to Michaels and they were closed. So we just headed back to his house we watched say yes to the dress until nip/tuck came on. After that headed on and now im working on my farm then off to bed. Night all

I will leave you with this quote
"The bad news in time flies. The good news is that your the pilot"

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tori! Welcome to the blogging world. You will love it, & you have a great 'teacher' in it, because I think your Mom's blogs are awesome. I haven't been a good blogger at all recently, so maybe you will inspire me to get back to it. I hope you share pictures of your blanket when you finish it. Have a great week, & enjoy life! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie, I just wanted to stop in and say hi. I checked in last night before heading to bed and you hadn't posted yet. Anyway, sorry your feet were hurting when you got off from work. Guess that is part of standing all day! So are you all coming over this weekend?
    Have a great day today. I love you!
    Hugs,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tori!
    Your blog is really nice! Welcome to the world of blogging. :0)
    Take care, be blessed!
    ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tori! Welcome to blogging sweetie! I have enjoyed reading your posts. I hate when people ride my tail too. It makes me want to go even slower, lol! Would love to see pics of your blanket when you're finished. ((BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tori,
    Your blog is really cute. Are you crocheting or knitting your blanket? I crochet a little bit but it's been awhile. Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to post pictures when its done. im getting there its been a long road. I love crocheting it really gets my mind off things.

    ReplyDelete