Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fun Filled Weekend!<3

Where do i begin? I worked Saturday and we got our very first snow in a long time and we got alot more than expected. We really needed a good snow fall we havent had one in awhile. I was surprised how busy we were. I left about an hour early but took awhile to clean my car off since it was there all day and not the best idea when you dont have gloves. Thats why i asked for gloves for Christmas my hands get cold even when im just inside. I got home and Mark and his dad where right down the street so they picked me up and we headed back to his house. I got there and basically fell asleep right away then we went to Applebees to eat and headed home and finally had out movie night. We watched Smokin Ace's it was a really good movie of what i understood lol. I would probably have to watch it again to get the whole thing. After that i went to my room and went to bed.

Sunday morning i woke up early and headed into his room to say good morning he got on the computer while i got ready for my christmas party today with the ladies i work with. We went out to eat and talked we had a really good time. Mark picked me up afterwards and we went to pick up my mothers gift and headed back to his house and we wrapped it and i took a nap while they did all the christmas tree stuff. Then woke up and we went out to dinner. Then he brought me home. Once i got home i got onto the computer to work on my farm and now im getting ready for bed. Night all

I will leave you with this quote
"Challenges make life interesting,however,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a busy weekend, but glad you had a chance to get my Christmas present. :) Hope your having a good week sweetie.
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete